Yes you are Awesome!

Just in case no one else said it to you....YOU ARE AWESOME!

Yes! You are amazing!
You are great!
You are the bomb!

I said it because you need to hear it!

You needed that boost! We all need that boost! 

You are a light! 

Image result for light
You are what someone is looking for!

You are what someone NEEDS!

YOU ARE ENOUGH!

You WILL be great at whatever you set you heart to achieve because you want to achieve it!

Yes, you have a beautiful soul!

You can make it and you will!

This right here...this baby, is not the end of the road. This bump! This little speed bump....oh, it's just that....a little speed bump...roll over it!

ROLL OVER IT!

You were great before you knew it. 
Just because you can't see the whole picture, it does not mean it does not exist....
And that is where the magic lies.
Beyond...
Just beyond your eyes...
Beyond their eyes...
In a plan that God laid out, so magnificent, beyond your comprehension because your scale is not God's scale. 

Image result for magic
Yes, you are awesome.

I'm great. I'm awesome. I'm blessed. I'm an imperfect masterpiece on a wondrous journey. 




I am Jackie. 

Comments

Popular Posts