Does Every Question Have an Answer?

Ok, I have to get better at posting regularly. It's a bit difficult when your brain is in 10 places at once. I promise I have an abundance of ideas operating at once and I need to execute them all at once....that just isn't reality. 

So, hey my blog readers, I appreciate y'all. If this is your first time reading, go back to see what I have written over this past year....I have grown, but I think I may have held back too much. I'm going to not do that. Unfortunately, I sometimes try and censor to not hurt the sensitive souls that exist.....but, hey....I will do that no matter what I do.

url.jpg

Oh, back to the title. Does every question has an answer? I think of that often. I have been called inquisitive since I was 10 years old. No, that is not just some word I pulled out my ass. My 5th grade teacher told me I was very inquisitive because I just would ask a lot of questions. I think it was to deter me momentarily to not ask any questions for a bit. Once I found out the definition of the word, I started asking questions again though. Nonetheless, this trait of mine has followed me throughout life, molded my career, molded my relationships and their outcomes. It is more a philosophical trait if I were to assess it myself. So, now I'm all in my 30's, I have made life decisions, I make life decisions for other people and I have finally paused enough to embrace some of these big life questions. 

Do I think every question has an answer? Sure it does! It may not be answered how we want it to be answered. The question may not be answered when we want it to be answered. I believe the answer is there though. Why did something happen? How was something made? Where did that come from? Who is that? What is my purpose? The answer is often simple, yet we have become accustomed to complicating things. Think about it. Sometimes, we (as in adult humans) want a theatrical, dramatic, explosive answer when in actuality, the answer is very simple. Have you ever asked a person a question, they give you the answer, but you didn't like what they said or you just created your own answer out of what they said which was not what they said? Yes, complicated like that. Ha! Sometimes, the answer is not to be known yet. I think there are questions where the answer is there, but the answer is not meant for everyone to know. It's like the master code to the most secure bank.....everyone can't have the code. 

Questions like this may have people think about reason and faith. For example, knowing something is there and believing something is there. We all have to reconcile that within ourselves. All too often, we get gridlocked into this frame of belief that has been given to us versus developing a sense of belief of our own. How does one get there? You get there by seeking, learning, asking, wanting. There is an answer. The answer may not be for you. The answer may not be for you yet. There is always an answer. There may even be multiple answers. 


Brainpurging





Comments

Popular Posts