Just in Case You Didn't Know!

My 2017 is going to be so lit! 

I decided to make this statement right now. I wanted to avoid the New Year's resolution rush that will come at the end of next month. 

Every day I learn something new. That is not a lie nor over exaggeration. I really learn something new, whether it be about the world, about myself, something. The opportunities I gain intentionally or passively have been abundant. I have learned that even when I thought I was losing, knocked down, felt defeated, I was in actuality winning. That last part, I promise was the best part. I have never lost anything or anyone that I was supposed to keep. Does that make sense? 

It is so easy to think of the negative, what went wrong, who hurt me, what was lost. I can't live in that space though. I promise my gains and blessings have been so abundant. I know that I am destined for greatness; those cards were dealt before I came to be. 

Man, listen. My 2017 is going to be so lit! My vision board is hanging right now because like I said, why wait until the end of the year to work on next year? No, but for real. My highest is higher. 

Just know, I want to see y'all win as well. Shoot, we all can. I'm just trying to tell y'all, I'm doing everything I can to make sure I'm more than I was even 5 minutes ago. That is all. 
Short and sweet for today.


Brain purging

Comments

Popular Posts