Good tidings, pass on the petty for the holidays though

Well, I figured out I was doing my blog all wrong before.....ha! Clicking the wrong stuff, adding posts under the wrong thing. Then I was reading my old stuff.....I cared too much about what everyone would think. I'm my own editor, duh. I could write the most loving, caring, inspiring piece and it would be critiqued. Plus, my brain is so full of random thoughts of everything.....I should be a writer. If y'all lived in my brain, y'all would understand. 

Let me start by saying, this isn't a "new year, new me" thing. It's a " I stopped being lazy and finally got a MacBook and can do this from my bed during commercials when reality t.v. is on" thing. 

Time brings change. Change brings growth....for most. Happiness is my goal right now. I'm in love with positive energy and positive people. Everyone should aim to be happy, not set out to make others miserable, but work on their own happiness. 

I'm sure some of the things I write will piss people off.....because people piss me off. Daily. Almost daily. Since we are on the topic, lets speak about people pissing me off on Christmas. 

So, cheer and good tidings. Giving, hope, happiness and all that. Well, for some, pettiness clearly does not take a break on the holidays. I mean, I was off work for the holiday, but I could be off Petty-patrol for some reason. If people only knew that I hold so much in to not snap and go there. See, I already messed up my cookies. I ain't got time for the petty. Can we all agree for a petty break over the holidays. I conduct my hours of petty typically during routine business hours if you plan on talking and randomly via text. For some reason, people think that I cannot or will not go there. So, if there are petty reasons, lets do those on Monday-Wed....start texting or unboxing after tomorrow. 
I don't want to hurt anyone's feeling like that anymore is all. Remember, cheer, joy, good tiding, fruit cake, whatever makes you happy. 


Point is....coming for me isn't wise, ha! Fair warning. My words be ruthless and it's way better to be on my nice side. 

I know, doesn't sound very Christmas-like, so i'll say Happy Holidays.

Red is my favorite color by the way. To future postings full of laughter, wine, 


Brain Purging

Comments

Popular Posts