Choosing things, like happiness and stuff



Choices.
That's what life is about.
We have so much power in that one little word. We choose our friends, our jobs, our clothes, shoes....food...I mean for the most part. We choose our religion, we choose to do right or wrong. Everyday we choose. We choose the people we want to keep in our life. Did you know that?
We choose who we keep....rather how close we keep people, the terms of the relationships. We choose that.
We choose to be happy. We choose to stay in most emotional states if we do not choose to change anything to feel different. We choose to accept excuses.

Key word: choice, choose, chose.
Active participant: you

I choose happiness and sanity. Well, I don't know if I can choose the sanity part, ha! I do choose happiness. I love to have good energy around me and people that make me feel good and only contribute to positive growth. I choose to give God credit in those areas (all) where I thought I had it figured out but didn't.

It's funny how you can look at life differently at different stages, but that is growth. Maturity to a degree. Choosing to change one's view.


Choose.


Brain Purging

Comments

Popular Posts