New Year, Same Stuff....mostly

Happy New Year Readers!!!

We've made it to the first work week of the year! How are those resolutions holding up?
I didn't make any. I know quite a few of you didn't either. It is totally ok, we can have our own resolution-less group.

To those of you that did make resolutions, kudos! I just kinda suck at following trends. 

Everyday, we should work on being a better version of ourselves, right? I think I read that on Instagram somewhere, or facebook. I can't remember. I am thinking of better ways I can be a better human. Love more, be more grateful, be more positive. This is actually a daily goal, not so much a resolution. I am hoping to come up with a way to inspire humanity. 

My brain is always churning, working....so, I'm hoping that in this year something great will manifest. Greater than I could ever imagine. I hope the same for you all as well. So work hard this week, go hard this year, good luck with those resolutions!


Brain Purging

Comments

Popular Posts