Things I Wish I'd Known/Heard Earlier in Life

I was just sitting and thinking of some things I wish I had heard when I was younger. If I had heard some of this when I was 16-18, 20 years old or something....I mean, I am still young. My brain is still expanding. I have an old brain sometimes. I have lived some life, I like to think at least.


  • You are a beautiful person with a beautiful soul
  • Nerds are way hotter than thugs
  • keep reading, it will get you far
  • Being different is definitely better than conforming
  • Keep singing
  • It's ok to cry sometimes
  • It's ok to feel afraid, just don't let that overtake you
  • These people are not your real friends
  • Never be jealous of anyone because you are great as you are
  • Everyone has a struggle, even if they look like they don't 
  • Laugh often
  • Smile at someone
  • you will get your heart broken (maybe a few times) before someone comes along that will make you feel like it was never broken in the first place 
  • Don't let your heart grow cold despite the above or other disappointments in life
  • You'll be glad you couldn't afford those name brands because you'll never miss them
  • Arguing is Futile, unless you have the most valid point. Prove it, then say nothing else. 
  • We are only human
  • Happiness is the most important. If the people around you, your surroundings, the things in your life do not bring happiness....change it.
  • you cannot change the past, so don't dwell in it. Even if it happened 5 minutes ago, let it go
  • Trust your gut
  • People will sell you the world with words, but it's their actions that matter
  • Time is so valuable. Don't waste yours, waste others, nor allow someone to play with your time
  • Spread positivity. It feels better
  • Make them prove they love you. Effort, time, consistency for starters. 
  • You will change the world, all you have to do is believe and put in the work.
  • You are rare in the most beautiful form
  • Discover the world
  • You can't likely means you can, probably a lot better. 
  • God doesn't make mistakes.
  • People will judge you whether good or bad. Live. 
  • Breathe.
  • It's ok to care
  • Patience brings some great things
  • Just because you want to punch someone in the neck, don't. It's not lady like apparently. 
  • Those are some sexy stretch marks
  • You are not meant to be understood by everyone. Those that do get you are some lucky people.  
  • Music is so therapeutic. Well, art


I'm sure I can add onto this list. I mean, I am still young, lol. 

Brain Purging

Comments

Popular Posts