Birthdays!

Blog on Birthday!
I just wanted to reflect on the day I was blessed to partake in. Some people are not happy to celebrate birthdays, but I enjoy the moment. Everyone is not able to do so. Everyone is not fortunate enough to make it to the next day, let alone the next year of life. There are many of us that have peers our age or younger that have lost their lives. While we live in a time where there is so much negativity and life lost, we have to remember there is positivity and many signs of God's grace. I'm all about appreciating each moment. Forgiveness. New experiences. 
Image result for birthday cake
Yeah, I do a countdown to my birthday. This year, I don't have much of anything planned. Plans can change because life is ever changing. I reflect this year on how I have grown in the past year, how I want to grow in the next year. I want to be better today, be inspirational, be grateful, be mindful. I want to live and breathe a life of no regret. I'm fortunate to have people around that encourage me, uplift me, as well as talk negatively as this provides motivation for me to be and do better. I want to be a humble example of living life. I want to continue to grow. Studies have been done and show that 33 when people are the happiest! Go figure! You have typically outgrown some childish things (some I say, lol), you are more realistic and positive. Enlightened and appreciative in a sense. 

Image result for 33
I think of all I have accomplished in 33 years and I think it is a reason to celebrate life. I know I have a purpose. So I will continue to laugh, smile, be goofy, learn, influence, take naps, eat cake, drink wine, and await the blessings.

Thank you all for the birthday wishes!

Brain purging

Comments

Popular Posts