Things I wish I'd known earlier in life, Part 2

I read one of my previous posts this year where I reflected on things I know now that I wish I had known earlier. It's wise of me to now say, you know what you know when you need to know it. I guess we can't be too ahead of our time or know something we weren't yet ready to handle or digest in life. It's like the butterfly effect....if you change one thing in your past, your life will not be what it is now. For some that may be a good things, for others, not so much. I'm grateful for every life lesson. I could have avoided some aches, pains, trials, disappointments, bumps, and bruises if I knew what I know now at say, 20 years old.....even 18 years old. Life doesn't work that way. I'll likely think some of the same things when I'm 40. I mean, I'm still still young and there is always something to learn. So here goes part 2. 

  • Fear can be a motivator or disabler. Use it correctly
  • Happiness is a choice and the more you practice it, the more it becomes second nature
  • Everyone is not meant to go the places that have been designed for you
  • There will be times where you are just alone, in that be introspective 
  • There is something to be heard even in the silence, listen carefully
  • Soul connections never die, but are rare
  • what is for you is for you, what is for them is for them
  • Seasons are necessary
  • Everyone will not clap for you, that doesn't mean you change how you clap. Stay true to who you are
  • Never let emotions distract you from your duty. It is ok to be human, you still have a task to do
  • They are always watching.....who are they? Everyone. 
  • Great works require sacrifice that those who will not be great won't understand
  • If you want to know the truth, ask a kid
  • Everything you want to say does not need to be heard
  • Make those that get close to you earn that spot. We can't give away valued positions in our life
  • The sun usually feels good on your skin....like almost all the time....use sunscreen though
  • Making memories is going to be one of the best things you'll learn

Just some things I was thinking. The new year will be great. 

I am Jackie 

Brain Purging

Comments

Popular Posts